Aglaonema Pink Star – Plant
( 2 Reviews )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
4 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: ₹1,914.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Aglaonema is one of the most famous indoor colorful foliage plants. It could be very easy to care and can be maintained in lower light conditions. Aglaonema Pink Star is a species of genus aglaonema classified below the Araceae flora family. Aglaonema is likewise referred to as Chinese evergreen. Aglaonema flora is attractive, varied, tough, drought-tolerant, low upkeep, and difficult to kill houseplants with colorful foliage.
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best indoor plant.
|Common Name||Aglaonema, Aglaonema Pink Star, Chinese Evergreen|
Aglaonema Pink Star Planting and Care
- Keep the Aglaonema Pink Star plant indoors under bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the Aglaonema Pink Star from direct sunlight as this can damage the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- During the main growing season, feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and dispose of them away from the Aglaonema Pink Star.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, or Citrus Oil spray for the primary treatment.
- Check the soil moisture before watering it.
Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light
Well-drained and fertile
16 to 30-degree celsius
2 reviews for Aglaonema Pink Star – Plant
Based on 02 rating(s)
02 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 02 customer(s)
Perfectly shipped with care
Perfectly shipped with careJuly 18, 2022Verified Purchase
Good plant.June 12, 2022Verified Purchase