Anthurium (Purple) – Plant
( 2 Reviews )Rated 4.50 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
1 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: ₹1,270.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
The ear is usually a slender thorn with a layer of tulle under there, a bract that many people consider to be a flower because of its attractive colour. Anthurium Purple is one of the best air purifiers cleansing air pollutants, such as benzene, trichloroethylene, xylene, and formaldehyde.
What makes Anthurium special
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Anthurium is a low-maintenance plant.
|Common Name||Tailflower, Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf|
|Maximum Height||50 centimeter|
|Bloom Time||Year Round|
Anthurium Purple Planting and Care
- Soil should be well drained.
- Apply water preferably in morning.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- Water the plant well in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Before applying the fertilizer, loosen the soil without disturbing the roots of the plant so that it can absorb nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season, feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose of them away from plants.
- Use Neem Oil, Eucalyptus Oil or Citrus Oil spray for primary treatment for insect attack or disease.
Natural indirect/artificial bright light
Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch
Well drained soil rich in organic content
18 to 30 degree Celsius
Organic fertilizer once a month in growing season
2 reviews for Anthurium (Purple) – Plant
Based on 02 rating(s)
02 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 02 customer(s)
Looks lovely, recieved fresh n in perfect conditionJune 26, 2022Verified Purchase
healthy plant delivered
healthy plant delivered. but no flowerApril 7, 2022Verified Purchase