Caladium Tricolor – Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
8 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: ₹1,186.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Caladium Tricolor are tropical perennials with colorful, heart-shaped leaves native to tropical forests in South and Central America which have pronounced moist and dry seasons. Caladium, additionally referred to as Heart of Jesus, Elephant Ear or Angel Wings, genus of about 14 species of tuberous herbaceous crops in the Araceae family.
|Common Name||Heart of Jesus, Elephant Ear, Angel Wings|
Caladium Tricolor Planting and Care
- Keep the Caladium Tricolor plant indoors with bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the Caladium Tricolor plant from direct, intense sunlight as it can damage the foliage.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic matter.
- In summer, water abundantly and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season, feed the Caladium Tricolor plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Do not over-water the Caladium Tricolor especially when the pot does not have drainage holes.
Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light
Thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content
12-29 degrees Celsius.
1 review for Caladium Tricolor – Plant
Based on 01 rating(s)
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
good oneAugust 18, 2022Verified Purchase