Calathea Burle Marxii, Fishbone Prayer – Plant
( 3 Reviews )Rated 4.22 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings03
4 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Calathea Burle Marxii, commonly referred to as a fishbone prayer plant, is a global houseplant due to its beautiful foliage with silvery green leaves with alternating stripes. Named after the famous Brazilian artist and landscape architect – Roberto Burle Marxii, it is truly a work of art that will be a great addition to any space.
|Common Name||Fishbone Prayer Plant,Calathea Burle Marxii|
Calathea Burle Marxii, Fishbone Prayer Plant Planting and Care
- Keep the soil moist with regular watering, but don’t let the soil get soggy.
- It needs high humidity to keep the foliage looking well.
- Prune old or yellowed leaves.
- Growing indoors, Calathea Fishbone Prayer plant thrives in indirect light, high humidity & temperatures between 18°C – 24°C.
- Once a week, wipe the leaves with a damp cloth.
- Apply balanced fertilizer once in a month.
Once a week
3 reviews for Calathea Burle Marxii, Fishbone Prayer – Plant
Based on 03 rating(s)
02 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 03 customer(s)
Product is good enough as shown
Product is good enough as shownJuly 20, 2022Verified Purchase
superb service. nice calathea plant. recommendedJanuary 25, 2022Verified Purchase
i am a calathea fan. this is a beautiful plant. thank you seedplexJanuary 6, 2022Verified Purchase