Calathea Vittata – Plant
( 2 Reviews )Rated 3.67 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
3 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: ₹1,536.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
This plant is sure to grow to be a vital feature of your house with its elongated leaves throwing symmetrical white and dark-green details on every leaf. These pronounced leaves grow elegantly in leafy clumps and can grow as much as 60cm in height. With proper care, this perennial will remain lustrous and wholesome in your house or shady tropical garden. Finally, these white-cream and green details will have you feeling like you’re within the jungle oasis of your dreams.
|Common Name||Calathea Vittata|
Calathea Vittata Planting and Care
- Keep the soil moist with regular watering, but don’t let the soil get soggy.
- It needs high humidity to keep the foliage looking well.
- Prune old or yellowed leaves.
- Growing indoors, Calathea Vittata plant thrives in indirect light, high humidity & temperatures between 18°C – 24°C.
- Once a week, wipe the leaves with a damp cloth.
- Apply balanced fertilizer once in a month.
Once a week
2 reviews for Calathea Vittata – Plant
Based on 02 rating(s)
02 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 02 customer(s)
really beautifulAugust 7, 2022Verified Purchase
Very good plant
Very good plantJuly 18, 2022Verified Purchase