Brahma Kamal, Nishagandhi, Queen of the Night (Epiphyllum Oxypetalum) – Plant
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Buy Brahma Kamal, Nishagandhi, Queen of the Night Plant Online. Nishagandhi or Brahma Kamal (Epiphyllum Oxypetalum) belong to the Cactaceae family. Nishagandhi is the name given because the flowers only bloom at night, Oxypetalum derives from the flower’s many petals. The plant grows up to 8 to 10 feet tall. The main stem of the plant near the ground is round and thick, and when it branches, they are flat and look like succulent leaves. Flower buds begin to appear on the edges of the petiole. The buds take almost 20 days to bloom. The pinkish-brown layers slowly opens and the petals open one by one, releasing a lovely scent.
|Common Name||Brahma Kamal, Nishagandhi, Queen of the Night|
|Maximum Height||10 feet
|Bloom Time||Spring or early summer|
Brahma Kamal, Nishagandhi, Queen of the Night Planting and Care
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic matter.
- Indirect sunlight is ideal for growing Brahma Kamal, Nishagandhi plants.
- During the main growing season (February-May, July-September), feed the Brahma Kamal, Nishagandhi with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose of them away from plants.
- Do not over-water the plant.
Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content
Do not over-water
3 reviews for Brahma Kamal, Nishagandhi, Queen of the Night (Epiphyllum Oxypetalum) – Plant
03 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 03 customer(s)
Its awesomeApril 26, 2022Verified Purchase
healthy plant. buy only 2 leavesApril 8, 2022Verified Purchase
Good. small size.March 8, 2022Verified Purchase