Red Bunny Cactus, Opuntia Microdasys – Cactus Plant
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Red Bunny Cactus or Opuntia microdasys is a cactus native to central and northern Mexico. This plant has a shrub-like appearance and spreads over 25 feet of soil like a mature plant. This cactus has no central stem or leaves. It always germinates from the end of the segment pad. They are milky white and become matte to peach after fertilization. The flowers grow into 2-inch long fruits and vary in color from purple to red.
|Common Name||Red Bunny Cactus|
|Maximum Height||5 feet|
Red Bunny Cactus Care
- Provide the appropriate balance of light and shadow. The root stock cactus must receive sufficient sunlight for photosynthesis.
- Place your Red Bunny cactus near a window, but make sure it only receives partial sunlight, as bright light can be harmful. you decide to place your cactus on a windowsill, make sure that the shutters protect it from too much direct sunlight.
- Plant your Red Bunny cactus in well-drained soil. Over-watering a Red Bunny cactus can lead to root rot or mealybug.
- Cactus soil mix is acceptable for Red Bunny cacti, or you can add perlite or coarse sand to the soil for better drainage. Choose a porous clay pot with drainage holes to help drain excess water.
- Water the Red Bunny cactus sparingly. Like many species of cacti, the Red Bunny cactus does not require large amounts of water. When watering, completely soak the soil, then allow it to dry completely. Do not water the plant again until the soil dries out for about a week.
- The Red Bunny cactus should only be watered during the growing season and not during the winter months.
- Place the Red Bunny cactus in a warm environment. Choose a location where the temperature does not drop below 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can keep a red bunny cactus outside during the warmer months of the year, but move it indoors during the winter because this cactus plant freezes.
Full sun, partial shade in winter
21 to 37 °C
29 reviews for Red Bunny Cactus, Opuntia Microdasys – Cactus Plant
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
plants came in good conditionSeptember 13, 2023Verified Review
Prices were great and very affordableSeptember 9, 2023Verified Review
package brokenSeptember 8, 2023Verified Review
very good customer serviceAugust 31, 2023Verified Review
fantasticAugust 27, 2023Verified Review
Excellent serviceAugust 26, 2023Verified Review
plant care guide providedAugust 25, 2023Verified Review
Very good quality and beautiful plantsAugust 24, 2023Verified Review
Very nice and beautiful plantAugust 18, 2023Verified Review
amazing productAugust 17, 2023Verified Review
Notify me when the item is back in stock.