Dendrobium Judy Ruth Orchid – Seedling
₹ 192.00 (-24%)
✅Earn Cashback Points & Redeem on Next Orders
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Orchids have gorgeous flowers that are relatively easy to grow, with a long central stem and attractive bouquets that can last up to four weeks. Dendrobium Judy Ruth Orchid blooms delicately and is an evergreen plant with hard reeds. Its life cycle includes three stages, including the flowering period (from winter to spring), the growing period (from summer to autumn) and the dormant period (from late autumn to winter).
|Common Name||Dendrobium Orchid|
|Maximum Height||Up to 3 ft|
|Bloom Time||Winter, Spring, Summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to Grow|
Dendrobium Judy Ruth Orchid Planting and care
- Repot the plant as it grows and invades the container, the filling material deteriorates, the plant should be split or split.
- It is best to repot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when new roots emerge underlying the growth of the previous year.
- The dendrobium orchid should have a humidity level of 50 to 70% around it. You need to spray water all over the plant and the substrate to maintain humidity.
- You can also select the area where the fountain or water flow is available.
- Once your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to encourage regrowth.
- The crowd of plants can cause problems of insects and fungal infestations.
Dendrobium Judy Ruth Orchid Plant care
Division of tufts, keikis, posterior bulbs and plants for tissue culture. The potted mix consists of charcoal, broken pieces of brick and tile, coconut shell, and fiber for growing orchids. Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 at 0.2% weekly to the whole plant and to the ground, starting 30 days after sowing. A mist or an overhead sprinkler should be used to provide water and maintain humidity.
Special feature of Dendrobium Judy Ruth Orchid
Dendrobium Orchid has showy flowers that are relatively easy to grow, with a long central stalk and a pretty bloom that can last up to four weeks.
Soilless potting mix (pH level 7)
20 to 25 °C
Spray any organic fertilizer
31 reviews for Dendrobium Judy Ruth Orchid – Seedling
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
happyNovember 19, 2023Verified Review
affordable to buyNovember 17, 2023Verified Review
all plants were beautifulOctober 5, 2023Verified Review
Good quality.September 13, 2023Verified Review
Very impressive packingSeptember 6, 2023Verified Review
Got some issues, but it works for me.September 5, 2023Verified Review
Excellent serviceAugust 30, 2023Verified Review
Fresh and beautifulAugust 30, 2023Verified Review
Very happyAugust 29, 2023Verified Review
Beautiful healthy plantsAugust 27, 2023Verified Review
Notify me when the item is back in stock.