Anthurium (Blood Red) – Plant
( 26 Reviews )Rated 4.15 out of 5 based on 26 customer ratings26
1 in stock
Estimated delivery on October 6, 2023
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
The ear is usually a slender thorn with a layer of tulle under there, a bract that many people consider to be a flower because of its attractive colour. Anthurium is one of the best air purifiers cleansing air pollutants, such as benzene, trichloroethylene, xylene, and formaldehyde.
What makes Anthurium special
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Anthurium is a low-maintenance plant.
|Common Name||Tailflower, Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf|
|Maximum Height||50 centimeter|
|Flower Color||Blood Red|
|Bloom Time||Year Round|
Anthurium Planting and Care
- Soil should be well drained.
- Apply water preferably in morning.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- Water the plant well in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Before applying the fertilizer, loosen the soil without disturbing the roots of the plant so that it can absorb nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season, feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose of them away from plants.
- Use Neem Oil, Eucalyptus Oil or Citrus Oil spray for primary treatment for insect attack or disease.
Natural indirect/artificial bright light
Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch
Well drained soil rich in organic content
18 to 30 degree Celsius
Organic fertilizer once a month in growing season
26 reviews for Anthurium (Blood Red) – Plant
Based on 26 rating(s)
Reviewed by 08 customer(s)
Good packaging and delivered nicelySeptember 13, 2023Verified Review
affordable to buySeptember 6, 2023Verified Review
very impressive serviceSeptember 6, 2023Verified Review
died plant receivedSeptember 5, 2023Verified Review
averageSeptember 4, 2023Verified Review
plants arrivedAugust 31, 2023Verified Review
very nice packagingAugust 30, 2023Verified Review
all healthy plantsAugust 29, 2023Verified Review
GoodAugust 21, 2023Verified Review
okAugust 20, 2023Verified Review