Turtle Vine – Plant
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
A fresh succulent plant for containers and gardens. The small, shiny golden foliage is tinged with purple on the underside and contrasts nicely with the purple stems. The broad, thick leaves are pointed at the end and wrap around the succulent stems. The plants are naturally bushy with a semi-bearing mound / habit. It has a beautiful layered appearance overall, with eye-catching swirls at the ends of the stems where new leaves develop. Plants prefer to stay moist (not wet), but forgive the forgetful gardener.
|Common Name||Turtle Vine|
|Maximum Height||1 m|
Turtle Vine Planting & Care
- The turtle vine prefers bright indirect sunlight.
- The turtle vine prefers a warm and humid environment.
- Water regularly but allows the ground to partly dry before watering again.
- They should be pruned regularly to help maintain the desired shape of your plant.
- In spring and summer, use an all-purpose liquid fertilizer to promote new growth.
Indirect / Artificial Light
Do not over-water
3 reviews for Turtle Vine – Plant
03 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 03 customer(s)
I got the wrong product delivered,i ordered callisia repens gold and received evergreen turtle vineMarch 18, 2022Verified Purchase
Fresh and beautiful
Fresh and beautifulJanuary 13, 2022Verified Purchase
goodSeptember 13, 2021Verified Purchase