Little Green Micro Lotus Tuber
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
This is a beautiful yellow lotus with a green tip. It is a micro lotus tuber that can be easily grown in small pots in apartments or balconies. All tubers shipped have at least two or three growth points. The length of the tuber depends on the species. Some micro lotus tubers are small in size.
|Common Name||Lotus, Kamal, Thamara|
|Botanical Name||Nelumbo Nucifera|
|Maximum Height||upto 0.50 feet|
Little Green Micro Lotus Planting and Care
- Growing lotus plants requires some diligence.
- It’s best to plant them in containers.
- Lotus plants need at least 6 hours of sunlight per day to properly bloom and thrive.
- Try a mix of 70% clay or topsoil with 20% composted soil & cow dough. Fill container with at least 4 inches of soil.
- A 10-14-8 or similar fertilizer (weekly) specially for aquatic plants is recommended for better leaf and flower production.
|Dimensions||25.4 × 10.16 × 11.43 cm|
60 % clay and 40 % river sand
Vermicompost, Cow Dung,NPK
There are no reviews yet.