Foxtail Orchid (Rhynchostylis Coelestis) Vanda – Plant
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Foxtail orchid or Rhynchostylis coelestis purple have enormously aromatic flowers and may flower frequently. They can attain a top up-to 20 cm and regularly flower in dense clusters. This plant is tolerant of cool to warm temperatures, making it a clean range to develop overall. Beautiful violet white flowers with a sweet fragrance.
|Common Name||Foxtail Orchid|
How to Grow Rhynchostylis Foxtail Orchid
- Rhynchostylis orchids are epiphytic plants that grow on tree trunks in hot, tropical climates.
- Foxtail orchid plants do not tolerate direct sunlight well, but thrive in filtered or speckled light.
- They can tolerate brighter indoor light in the fall and winter.
- Plants grow well in clay pots with side drainage or in wooden baskets filled with coarse bark or lava rocks that do not decompose easily.
- Use a medium that will last four to five years to avoid frequent repotting. Do not repot the orchid until the plant begins to grow on the sides of the container.
Foxtail Orchid Care
- Moisture is the key and the plant should be sprayed or watered daily.
- Be careful not to leave the soil soggy; too wet soil can cause root rot, which is usually fatal.
- Feed the Rhynchostylis foxtail orchids every two watering, using a balanced fertilizer with an NPK ratio, such as 20-20-20.
- Do not overfeed and be sure to fertilize the orchid after watering, as fertilizer applied to dry soil can burn the plant.
Soilless potting mix (pH level 7)
20 to 25 °C
Spray any organic fertilizer
2 reviews for Foxtail Orchid (Rhynchostylis Coelestis) Vanda – Plant
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 02 customer(s)
Plant received looks good
Plant received looks goodJanuary 5, 2022Verified Purchase
rare orchid. long leafAugust 12, 2021Verified Purchase