Zhong Shan Hong Tai, Sahasradala Padmam, 1000 Petals Lotus Tuber
Estimated delivery on October 6, 2023
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Zhong Shan Hong Tai lotus (1000 Petals Lotus / Sahasradala Padmam) is one of the rarest lotus species which have atleast 800 to 1000 petals when fully bloomed. Averaging greater than 800 petals per flower with giant pink large petaloids in the middle, this large purple-violet flower is really one of a kind. A few of the petaloids will have a green/yellow stripe for additional flair. The lotus was discovered by Daike Tian, professor of Shanghai Institute of Biological Sciences in China in 2009.This Lotus is often seen in China, Vietnam, and North India.
|Common Name||Zhong Shan Hong Tai, Sahasradala Padmam, 1000 Petals Lotus|
|Botanical Name||Nelumbo Nucifera|
|Maximum Height||upto 0.50 feet|
Zhong Shan Hong Tai, Sahasradala Padmam Lotus Planting and Care
- Growing lotus plants requires some diligence.
- It’s best to plant them in containers.
- Lotus plants need at least 6 hours of sunlight per day to properly bloom and thrive.
- Try a mix of 70% clay or topsoil with 20% composted soil & cow dough. Fill container with at least 4 inches of soil.
- A 10-14-8 or similar fertilizer (weekly) specially for aquatic plants is recommended for better leaf and flower production.
60 % clay and 40 % river sand
Vermicompost, Cow Dung,NPK
3 reviews for Zhong Shan Hong Tai, Sahasradala Padmam, 1000 Petals Lotus Tuber
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
revived in good package. thank you for the free gift & cashbackApril 5, 2023Verified Review
nice shopping experienceMarch 23, 2023Verified Review
good shopping experience
good shopping experienceNovember 11, 2022Verified Review