Brinjal Purple Long – Vegetable Seeds
Estimated delivery on October 6, 2023
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
In some cultures, the Brinjal Purple (eggplant or baingan or aubergine) is called the king of vegetables; It is one of the most versatile vegetables loved by many people around the world. So, with a distinctive flavor and many essential minerals. Brinjal is a very low calorie vegetable with a healthy diet; Good news for weight lovers! This vegetable is commonly known in the western world as aubergine.
1 packet contains approximately 35 seeds
|Common Name||Brinjal, Eggplant|
|Height||1 to 3 feet|
|Bloom Time||Year round|
Brinjal Purple Planting & Care
- Care should be taken not to plant the brinjals in a shady part of the garden.
- Plants should get enough sun.
- Occasionally weeds that may grow in the plant bed should be removed.
- Stake plants over 24 inches tall.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season.
- The brinjal has a lot of vitamins and nutrients.
- Contains vitamins B1, B6, potassium, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, niacin, and folic acid.
- Helps keeping diabetes in control.
- The cholesterol levels are brought down to a great extent by the brinjal.
- Helps to stabilize the level of blood pressure.
Contains good amounts of vitamin C, making it an effective antiviral and antibacterial source
|Where to grow||
Balcony, terrace or garden
|Time Till Harvest||
There are no reviews yet.