Tomato – Seeds
₹ 55.00 (-18%)
✅Earn Cashback Points & Redeem on Next Orders
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
A staple in most of our households, the Tomato is a fragrant, edible berry of the Tomato plant that is packed with Vitamin C, Fibre, Vitamin A,Calcium and many other important antioxidants. Put it in curries, make soups, sauces or eat it raw, its tasty in all forms. Add a tangy and fresh flavour and a lot of nutrition to your food with a few tomatoes!
Tomatoes easily grow in pots.
1 packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
The most popular garden vegetable crop, tomatoes come in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and colors. Pick certain varieties for early harvest or conditions. Fresh compact varieties are also good choices for Tomatoes are an incredibly versatile food. They are often considered a vegetable, although they are ideally citrus fruit. They are a rich source of vitamin C and help increase immunity. Not only that, tomatoes also provide several other vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper, all of which are necessary for good health. Best of all, they can be eaten raw, in a salad, in a sandwich or as a vegetable.
|Common Name||Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum, Tamaatar)|
|Height||Determinate 3 to 4 ft, Indeterminate 7 to 15|
|Bloom Time||Year round|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Water generously for the first few days
- Water well during the growing season, about 2 inches per week during the summer
- To help tomatoes in times of drought, find flat stones and place one next to each
- Rocks draw water from the subsoil and prevent it from evaporating into the atmosphere.
- Fertilize two weeks before the first harvest and again two weeks after the first harvest
Tomato Round care
- The tomato is a vigorous growing plant with attractive foliage that resembles its cousin the potato.
- Plants have a strong odor caused by gland hairs on the stems and leaves, which give off a strong odor of oil and become stained when broken.
- The fruit is borne on spurs, which develop directly from the stem.
- Tomatoes should not be planted outdoors until daytime and nighttime temperatures are around 55 degrees.
- Tomatoes provide protection against high cholesterol, stroke and heart disease.
- Tomatoes basically have an anti-aging effect on our body as they contain antioxidant lycopene which is easily absorbed by our body leaving you healthy skin and hair.
- Tomatoes being a rich source of antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin A, these vitamins help prevent the damage caused by the DNA of free radicals.
|Where to grow||
Balcony, Terrace or Garden
|Time Till Harvest||
1 review for Tomato – Seeds
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Best seeds. Everything fineAugust 13, 2021Verified Review