Gerbera (Any Color) – Plant
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Gerbera daisies are striking flowers. They make you smile whenever you study them and cheer you up in an instant. These lovely blooms are best for any occasion (or for no occasion!) and for any region! It broadly identified that sending colored Gerbera Daisies represents exceptional emotions, just like what every rose color means.
Gerbera flowers are famous daisies that characteristic large, colorful blooms. Also called the African Daisy, in addition to Barberton Daisy and Transvaal Daisy, its call comes from the 18th-century German naturalist, Traugott Gerber.
|Common Name||Transvaal Daisy, Barberton Daisy, African Daisy|
Gerbera Planting and Care
- Keep in a place in direct sunlight.
- Water your plants deeply once a week.
- Water in the morning to keep the soil dry throughout the day.
- Use a fertilizer rich in micro-nutrients.
- Be sure to prune the plant after the bloom begins to wilt to help the new flowers grow.
- Allow the pot to empty completely before returning the plant to its usual position.
- In winter, water sparingly.
- In spring and summer feed the plant with ordinary fertilizer.
20 to 30 degree C
There are no reviews yet.