Dieffenbachia Camille – Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
4 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: ₹1,186.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Dieffenbachia Camille is a genus of tropical perennials with a number of species which are generally grown as houseplants. They characteristic pointed, ovate leaves in a wide range of combinations of green, cream, and white colours. A big, well-grown Dieffenbachia Camille attain 10 ft, with leaves 20 inches long. Dieffenbachia Camille is a fast-growing plant that can obtain 2 ft in height within a 12 months.
|Common Name||Dieffenbachia, Dumb Cane, Leopard Lily|
Dieffenbachia Camille Planting and Care
- Keep the Dieffenbachia Camille plant indoors under bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the Dieffenbachia Camille from direct sunlight as this can damage the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- During the main growing season, feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and dispose of them away from the Dieffenbachia Camille.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, or Citrus Oil spray for the primary treatment.
- Check the soil moisture before watering it.
Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light
Well-drained and fertile
16 to 30-degree celsius
1 review for Dieffenbachia Camille – Plant
Based on 01 rating(s)
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Excellent serviceAugust 10, 2022Verified Purchase