Dieffenbachia Mary – Plant
( 2 Reviews )Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
4 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: ₹1,176.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Dieffenbachia Mary is a genus of tropical perennials with a number of species which are generally grown as houseplants. They characteristic pointed, ovate leaves in a wide range of combinations of green, cream, and white colours. A big, well-grown Dieffenbachia Mary attain 10 ft, with leaves 20 inches long. Dieffenbachia Mary is a fast-growing plant that can obtain 2 ft in height within a 12 months.
|Common Name||Dieffenbachia, Dumb Cane, Leopard Lily|
Dieffenbachia Mary Planting and Care
- Keep the Dieffenbachia Mary plant indoors under bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the Dieffenbachia Mary from direct sunlight as this can damage the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- During the main growing season, feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and dispose of them away from the Dieffenbachia Mary.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, or Citrus Oil spray for the primary treatment.
- Check the soil moisture before watering it.
Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light
Well-drained and fertile
16 to 30-degree celsius
2 reviews for Dieffenbachia Mary – Plant
Based on 02 rating(s)
02 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Very nice plant
Very nice plant. Got delivered with very good conditionAugust 8, 2022Verified Purchase
really beautifulAugust 7, 2022Verified Purchase