Notocactus Roseoluteus – Cactus Plant
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Notocactus Roseoluteus is known for its upright growth, mostly solitary or slowly starting from the base, blooming beautiful flat spherical flowers, which will become cylindrical with age, showing a bright copper-green color, with a concave crown covered White hair.
|Common Name||Parodia Roseolutea|
|Maximum Height||5 cm|
Notocactus Roseoluteus Cactus Care
- Provide the appropriate balance of light and shadow. The root stock cactus must receive sufficient sunlight for photosynthesis.
- Place your Notocactus Roseoluteus cactus near a window, but make sure it only receives partial sunlight, as bright light can be harmful. you decide to place your cactus on a windowsill, make sure that the shutters protect it from too much direct sunlight.
- Plant your Notocactus Roseoluteus cactus in well-drained soil. Over-watering a Notocactus Roseoluteus cactus can lead to root rot or mealybug.
- Cactus soil mix is acceptable for Notocactus Roseoluteus cacti, or you can add perlite or coarse sand to the soil for better drainage. Choose a porous clay pot with drainage holes to help drain excess water.
- Water the Notocactus Roseoluteus cactus sparingly. Like many species of cacti, the Notocactus Roseoluteus cactus does not require large amounts of water. When watering, completely soak the soil, then allow it to dry completely. Do not water the plant again until the soil dries out for about a week.
- The Notocactus Roseoluteus cactus should only be watered during the growing season and not during the winter months.
- Place the Notocactus Roseoluteus cactus in a warm environment. Choose a location where the temperature does not drop below 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can keep a Notocactus Roseoluteus cactus outside during the warmer months of the year, but move it indoors during the winter because this cactus plant freezes.
Full sun, partial sun (4 to 6 hours of sunlight per day)
Low for the rainy season, Moderate for winter, More than moderate for a summer
Avoid excess organic contents in the soil
22 to 35 degrees C
33 reviews for Notocactus Roseoluteus – Cactus Plant
Reviewed by 03 customer(s)
happy to buySeptember 12, 2023Verified Review
fresh plantsSeptember 12, 2023Verified Review
Highly recommend thisSeptember 12, 2023Verified Review
plant was very nicely packedSeptember 10, 2023Verified Review
Very happySeptember 10, 2023Verified Review
very good serviceSeptember 9, 2023Verified Review
Got all healthy plantsSeptember 8, 2023Verified Review
plants came in good conditionSeptember 7, 2023Verified Review
Looks greatSeptember 3, 2023Verified Review
very good plantSeptember 2, 2023Verified Review
Notify me when the item is back in stock.