Echinopsis Chamaecereus – Cactus Plant
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Echinopsis Chamaecereus is a drought-tolerant cactus species. It grows somewhat cylindrical and has many small cylindrical protrusions. It is a dense cactus with cylindrical branches. The flowers are usually large and are located in the areola.
|Common Name||Echinopsis chamaecereus|
|Maximum Reachable Height||15 cm|
Echinopsis Chamaecereus Planting and Care
- Provide the appropriate balance of light and shadow. The root stock cactus must receive sufficient sunlight for photosynthesis.
- Place your Echinopsis Chamaecereus near a window, but make sure it only receives partial sunlight, as bright light can be harmful. you decide to place your cactus on a windowsill, make sure that the shutters protect it from too much direct sunlight.
- Plant your Echinopsis Chamaecereus in well-drained soil. Over-watering a Echinopsis Chamaecereus cactus can lead to root rot or mealybug.
- Cactus soil mix is acceptable for Echinopsis Chamaecereus cacti, or you can add perlite or coarse sand to the soil for better drainage. Choose a porous clay pot with drainage holes to help drain excess water.
- Water the Echinopsis Chamaecereus cactus sparingly. Like many species of cacti, the Echinopsis Chamaecereus cactus does not require large amounts of water. When watering, completely soak the soil, then allow it to dry completely. Do not water the plant again until the soil dries out for about a week.
- The Echinopsis Chamaecereus cactus should only be watered during the growing season and not during the winter months.
- Place the moon cactus in a warm environment. Choose a location where the temperature does not drop below 60 °F
- You can keep a Echinopsis Chamaecereus cactus outside during the warmer months of the year, but move it indoors during the winter because this cactus plant freezes.
Low for the rainy season, Moderate for winter, More than moderate for a summer
Avoid excess organic contents in the soil
22 to 35 degrees C
23 reviews for Echinopsis Chamaecereus – Cactus Plant
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
averageSeptember 14, 2023Verified Review
very impressive service.September 13, 2023Verified Review
Superb plantSeptember 9, 2023Verified Review
happy with the packSeptember 9, 2023Verified Review
affordable to buySeptember 7, 2023Verified Review
Got all healthy plantsSeptember 3, 2023Verified Review
Fresh and beautifulSeptember 3, 2023Verified Review
i am so happy with thisAugust 31, 2023Verified Review
happy to buyAugust 29, 2023Verified Review
The quality is averageAugust 22, 2023Verified Review
Notify me when the item is back in stock.