Aglaonema Snow White – Plant
( 43 Reviews )Rated 4.06 out of 5 based on 43 customer ratings43
3 in stock
Estimated delivery on October 6, 2023
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Aglaonema is one of the most famous indoor colorful foliage plants. It could be very easy to care and can be maintained in lower light conditions. Aglaonema Snow White is a species of genus aglaonema classified below the Araceae flora family. Aglaonema is likewise referred to as Chinese evergreen. Aglaonema flora is attractive, varied, tough, drought-tolerant, low upkeep, and difficult to kill houseplants with colorful foliage.
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best indoor plant.
|Common Name||Aglaonema, Aglaonema Snow White, Chinese Evergreen|
Aglaonema Snow White Planting and Care
- Keep the Aglaonema Snow White plant indoors under bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the Aglaonema Snow White from direct sunlight as this can damage the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- During the main growing season, feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and dispose of them away from the Aglaonema Snow White.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, or Citrus Oil spray for the primary treatment.
- Check the soil moisture before watering it.
Well-drained and fertile
16 to 30-degree celsius
43 reviews for Aglaonema Snow White – Plant
Based on 43 rating(s)
Reviewed by 02 customer(s)
very nice packagingSeptember 14, 2023Verified Review
Good serviceSeptember 13, 2023Verified Review
Superb customer serviceSeptember 12, 2023Verified Review
Value for the moneySeptember 12, 2023Verified Review
Good packingSeptember 9, 2023Verified Review
good fresh plantsSeptember 8, 2023Verified Review
just okSeptember 6, 2023Verified Review
averageSeptember 4, 2023Verified Review
leaves are yellowSeptember 2, 2023Verified Review
plants arrivedSeptember 1, 2023Verified Review