Kunda, Downy Jasmine – Plant
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Downy Jasmine belongs to the Oleaceae family. The botanical name of jasmine is Jasminum multiflorum, commonly known as star jasmine. Jasmine shrubs are hardy and easy to care for. Downy Jasmine, this pure white floral fragrance is amazing and adorable. Leaves ovoid, round base. White, grape-shaped, star-shaped flowers appear most of the year.
|Common Name||Kunda, Downy Jasmine, Ban Malati, Star Jasmine|
|Maximum Height||3 m|
Downy Jasmine Planting and Care
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- Water abundantly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- 5 to 6 hours of sunlight is ideal for flowering and plant grow.
- Feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
|Dimensions||27.94 × 12.7 × 12.7 cm|
Natural bright light/indirect bright light
Thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
16 to 30 Degrees Celsius
There are no reviews yet.