Snake Plant (Sansevieria Trifasciata) – Plant
( 31 Reviews )Rated 4.24 out of 5 based on 31 customer ratings31
7 in stock
Estimated delivery on October 6, 2023
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
This plant is referred to as Snake Plant for its leaves reminiscent of form or Mother In Laws’s tongue for its sharp margins. Sansevieria trifasciata is a species of foliage plant life withinside the own circle of relatives Asparagaceae. Leaves are erect, fleshy, sharply-pointed, sword-shaped, deep inexperienced with mild gray-inexperienced horizontal stripes.
Leaves stand up in a rosette from a thick rhizome. Small aromatic greenish-white plants bloom on mature plant life. Flowers and fruit hardly ever seem on indoor plant life. The Snake plant purifies the air with the aid of using soaking up pollution via the leaves and generating natural oxygen. In fact, Sansevieria is a great houseplant.
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best indoor plant.
|Common Name||Snake Plant, Tongue of a Devil, Mother-in-law Tongue|
Snake Plant Planting and Care
- Keep the Snake Plant indoors with bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the Snake Plant from direct, intense sunlight as it can damage the foliage.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic matter.
- In summer, water abundantly and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season, feed the Snake Plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and remove them from the planting area.
- Do not over-water the Snake Plant especially when the pot does not have drainage holes.
Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light
Thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content
12-29 degrees Celsius.
31 reviews for Snake Plant (Sansevieria Trifasciata) – Plant
Based on 31 rating(s)
Reviewed by 03 customer(s)
good fresh plantsSeptember 10, 2023Verified Review
Very good qualitySeptember 8, 2023Verified Review
so happy with thisSeptember 4, 2023Verified Review
plant was very nicely packedSeptember 3, 2023Verified Review
amazingSeptember 1, 2023Verified Review
Not recommended.August 31, 2023Verified Review
okAugust 30, 2023Verified Review
Highly recommend this online plant storeAugust 29, 2023Verified Review
I love This product very muchAugust 28, 2023Verified Review
happy to buy from youAugust 28, 2023Verified Review