Ground Orchid – Spathoglottis Plicata (White) – Plant
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
A beautiful deep purple hybrid of the Spathoglottis orchids. They can grow well in the ground, which is why they are also called ground orchids. They are easy to grow, the flowers are large, usually in clusters. Spathoglottis plicata or Ground Orchid, native to Southeast Asia, is the common species of orchid that blooms year round.
|Common Name||Ground Orchid|
|Maximum Height||2 feet|
|Flower Colour||White, Violet, Light Pink, Orange-Yellow|
|Bloom Time||Round the year|
Ground Orchid Planting and care
- Attach a bamboo stake in spike when it reaches about 12 inches tall with orchid spring clips spaced every 2 inches.
- Orchids need a lot of water, but they should be allowed to dry out between watering.
- Indoor orchid plants also need adequate humidity, around 50 to 70 percent.
- Place a saucer filled with water or a tray of pebbles under the plants, mist plants daily or use a humidifier.
- Fertilize the orchid with a low concentration 202020 fertilizer tablet once a month by placing it about 15 cm deep in the center of the growing medium.
22 to 27 °C
1 review for Ground Orchid – Spathoglottis Plicata (White) – Plant
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Good comboJuly 20, 2022Verified Purchase