African Spear Plant (Cylindrical Snake Plant) – Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
5 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: ₹1,187.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
The African spear plant (Sansevieria Cylindrica), often known as the cylindrical snake plant, is a succulent that consists of upright, gray-green, subtly striped leaves. The leaves are cylindrical in shape however slender to a point at their tips. The African Spear’s leaves are upright, lengthy, cylindrical, shooting up from a basal rosette. The succulent varieties rosettes underground, producing leaves that shoot up out from the soil, straight.
|Common Name||African spear plant, cylindrical snake plant, spear sansevieria|
|Height||4–6 ft. tall, 1–2 ft. wide|
African Spear Plant (Cylindrical Snake Plant) Planting and Care
- Keep the Snake Plant indoors with bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the Snake Plant from direct, intense sunlight as it can damage the foliage.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic matter.
- In summer, water abundantly and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season, feed the Snake Plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and remove them from the planting area.
- Do not over-water the Snake Plant especially when the pot does not have drainage holes.
Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light
Thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content
12-29 degrees Celsius.
1 review for African Spear Plant (Cylindrical Snake Plant) – Plant
Based on 01 rating(s)
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Good purchaseAugust 10, 2022Verified Purchase