Calathea Ornata – Plant
1 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: ₹1,476.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
The Calathea Ornata (also known as the Calathea Pinstripe or Pinstripe plant) is a fantastic plant with large leaves. Calathea Ornata are natives of Brazil and their vivid green leaves can be boldly striped in white, yellow or pink in a striking feather-like pattern that’s sure to catch the eye. The leaf of the Pin-Stripe Calathea grows at the end of lengthy stems.
|Common Name||Calathea Ornata, Calathea Pinstripe or Pinstripe plant|
Calathea Ornata Planting and Care
- Keep the soil moist with regular watering, but don’t let the soil get soggy.
- It needs high humidity to keep the foliage looking well.
- Prune old or yellowed leaves.
- Growing indoors, Calathea Ornata plant thrives in indirect light, high humidity & temperatures between 18°C – 24°C.
- Once a week, wipe the leaves with a damp cloth.
- Apply balanced fertilizer once in a month.
Once a week
There are no reviews yet.