Peperomia Obtusifolia Variegated – Plant
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Peperomia Obtusifolia Variegated - Plant(
- Rhaphidophora Pertusa - Plant(
- ZZ Plant (Zamioculcas Zamiifolia) - Plant(
On the off chance that you love succulents, you will adore the Peperomia Variegated. With its waxy and meaty leaves and novel green and white variegation that change with time and light, it is great expansion for tabletops or little spaces and its olive green leaves likewise give great difference. The peperomia needs next to no assist with making your space look enthusiastic.
|Common Name||Peperomia, Baby Rubber Plant, Pepper Face|
Peperomia Obtusifolia Variegated Plant Planting and Care
- Container plants thrive in a mixture of peat, sand or other sand, soil, and compost.
- Soil should be well drained.
- Full sun is best, but they will grow in partial sun with slightly sufficient results.
- Once a week, wipe the leaves with a damp cloth.
- Apply balanced fertilizer once in a month.
Once a week
1 review for Peperomia Obtusifolia Variegated – Plant
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Good looking plant. Packed with careMay 22, 2022Verified Purchase