Ground Orchid – Spathoglottis Plicata (Dark Purple) – Plant
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
A beautiful deep purple hybrid of the Spathoglottis orchids. They can grow well in the ground, which is why they are also called ground orchids. They are easy to grow, the flowers are large, usually in clusters.
|Common Name||Ground Orchid|
|Maximum Height||2 feet|
|Flower Colour||White, Violet, Light Pink, Orange-Yellow|
|Bloom Time||Round the year|
Ground Orchid Planting and care
- Attach a bamboo stake in spike when it reaches about 12 inches tall with orchid spring clips spaced every 2 inches.
- Orchids need a lot of water, but they should be allowed to dry out between watering.
- Indoor orchid plants also need adequate humidity, around 50 to 70 percent.
- Place a saucer filled with water or a tray of pebbles under the plants, mist plants daily or use a humidifier.
- Fertilize the orchid with a low concentration 20-20-20 fertilizer tablet once a month by placing it about 15 cm deep in the center of the growing medium.
22 to 27 °C
4 reviews for Ground Orchid – Spathoglottis Plicata (Dark Purple) – Plant
0 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 04 customer(s)
easy maintenance orchidAugust 12, 2021Verified Purchase
good ground orchid. low maintenance orchid plantAugust 12, 2021Verified Purchase
beautiful plantAugust 12, 2021Verified Purchase
really easy to care
really easy to care. they can grow in the ground.August 12, 2021Verified Purchase