Balsam Single – Flower Seeds
₹ 70.00 (-9%)
✅Earn Cashback Points & Redeem on Next Orders
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Balsam Single found in Southeast Asia, the balsam is an old-fashioned annual that produces single or double flowers along the leaf axils of the main stem of the plant from summer to early autumn. An excellent annual garden.
|Common Name||Balsam, Rose Balsam, Garden Balsam, Touch-Me-Not|
Balsam Single Planting & Care
- Balsam flowers do well in all conditions, from full sun to partial shade.
- To thrive, these plants need at least six hours of bright, direct light per day.
- These flowers cannot withstand cooler temperatures that drop below 32 ° F (0 ° C).
- They will show the best growth in well-drained soils rich in nutrients and organic matter.
- If you want to grow Balsam flowers indoors, make sure the pots have drainage holes at the bottom.
- They are quite sensitive to excess water, so a proper watering routine should be adopted.
- Always be sure to check the soil before watering again to avoid soaking conditions or standing water.
Moist and well-drained soil
20 to 30 degree C
Use any organic fertilizer
There are no reviews yet.
Notify me when the item is back in stock.