Zinnia Red Tall – Seeds
₹ 50.00 (-10%)
✅Earn Cashback Points & Redeem on Next Orders
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
These are warm annuals that bloom uncontrollably and require minimal maintenance-no matter how hot the summer is, the zinnia red plant will continue to bloom. Zinnias are annuals, so they will grow for one season and produce seeds, but the original plant will not return in subsequent years. They have bright, solitary, daisy-like flower heads on a single upright stalk, making them ideal for use as a cut flower or as food for butterflies.
Zinnia Red Tall Planting and care
- It is recommended to grow zinnia from seeds directly in the garden bed, as they do not like to be transplanted and do not grow often. From seed they will grow very quickly under the right conditions.
- Zinnias are sensitive to frost, so don’t sow until the last frost.
- Zinnias will grow at a minimum daytime temperature of about 60 ° F (16 ° C), although a range of 74 to 84 ° F (23 to 28 ° C) is preferable.
- Choosing a location in full sun is essential.
- Zinnias adapt to most soil conditions, but the ideal soil will be rich in organic matter and well-drained.
- Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly to maximize growth and flowering.
- Cut away old flowers to encourage more flower formation.
25 to 40 degrees C
Use any organic fertilizer
There are no reviews yet.
Notify me when the item is back in stock.