Green Chilli – Seeds
₹ 55.00 (-11%)
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Indian cuisine is synonymous with the use of green chilli and it is a pantry staple in every Indian household. One of the easiest and most rewarding plants to grow for any food grower, the green chilli is an essential in every kitchen garden.
|Common Name||Chilli Pepper, Hot Pepper|
|Maximum Height||1 metre|
|Bloom Time||Year round|
Green Chilli Planting and Care
- Chili peppers grow best in hot, humid conditions. The ideal temperature for growing green peppers is between 22-25 ° C.
- Grow your own chili peppers is the area that receives 56 hours of sunlight per day. Pots should be placed in the area that receives partial shade.
- Feed your green chilli seeds the right kind of soil. You can get an organic potting soil enriched with beneficial microbes and promoting plant growth. It will stimulate the process by providing essential nutrients, protecting the seeds and retaining moisture in a healthy way. Mix some vermicompost into the soil for even better results.
- Water only when the top layer of the soil looks dry.
- Feed your plants with organic fertilizers at regular intervals. You can use cow dung, tea compost, fruit peel, etc..
|Where to grow||
Balcony, terrace or garden
|Time Till Harvest||
1 review for Green Chilli – Seeds
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Superb. Almost all seeds germinatedAugust 13, 2021Verified Review