Green Capsicum – Vegetable Seeds
₹ 55.00 (-18%)
📦Min 2 Quantity Required
Note: Images are for reference purposes only.
Green Capsicum or Bell peppers are one of the most popular vegetables in the home garden. Bell peppers are native to Central and North America and are easy to grow. There are now many different types of chili to choose from, different colors and even different shapes.
1 packet contains approximately 35 seeds
|Capsicum, Bell Pepper, Paprika, Shimala Mirch
|1 to 3 feet
|Easy to grow
Green Capsicum Planting and care
- Soil should be well-drained, but maintain adequate moisture.
- Capsicum are extremely heat sensitive.
- Fertilize after the first fruit set.
- Support plants with cages or stakes to prevent bending.
- For larger fruits, spray the plants with a solution of one tablespoon of Epsom salts in 5 litres of water, once when it begins to flower and once ten days later.
- The temperature should be at least 70 degrees F for the seeds to germinate, so keep them in a warm place for the best and fastest results.
Capsicum Green special feature
Eat peppers the same day they are harvested. You can also leave them on a kitchen counter for a day or two to ripen further. Do not put peppers in the fruit and vegetable drawer or in plastic wrap or bags in the refrigerator. Peppers are hot fruits and do not store well at low temperatures.
- Ball pepper is used to make medicine.
- Ball pepper is used for a variety of digestive issues, including upset stomach, stomach pain, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cramps.
|Where to grow
Balcony, terrace or garden
|Time Till Harvest
There are no reviews yet.