Marigold Pusa Basanti – Seeds
₹ 55.00 (-11%)
✅Earn Cashback Points & Redeem on Next Orders
✅Extra 5% Discount on Frequently Bought Together
✅₹70/- Discount on above ₹999/- Coupon “SAVE70”
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Marigold is one of the most popular flowers in India and other countries. There are 35 seeds in a packet of seeds. India, marigold is one of the most widely grown flowers and is used for religious and social purposes in various ways. They grow easily, adapt easily to different soils and climates, and have a good flowering period. There are 20 to 30 species of this bushy plant with a long flowering period, ranging in color from orange, yellow, golden, cream to apricot. They are often used to make wreaths. Make exquisite decorations for your garden beds and flower pots.
|Common Name||Marigold, Zendu , Genda , Sanarei , Jhenduphool , Gondephool , Chenna Mallige|
Marigold Planting and Care
- Marigolds need plenty of sunlight (at least 6 hours of direct sunlight) and do well year round in warm to hot weather.
- Although they grow in almost any soil, marigolds thrive in moderately fertile, well-drained soil.
- Marigolds thrive in poor soil, and fertilizers often create rich, lush foliage with few blooms.
- Once the marigolds have established themselves, pinch off the tops of the plants to encourage them to become more bushy. This will keep the plants from getting long and encourage more flowering.
- They don’t require a dead head, but if the dying flowers are removed regularly, it will encourage the plant to continue to bloom profusely.
Though they grow in almost any soil
20 to 32 degree C
There are no reviews yet.
Notify me when the item is back in stock.