Ctenanthe Burle Marxii Amagris – Plant
( 2 Reviews )Rated 4.84 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
7 in stock
|⚡️Fast Delivery||🔒Secure Payment||👌Best Quality|
Note: Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape, height, appearance depending on climate & age etc.
Combine with Maranta, Ctenanthe or Calathea Amabilis for an authentic interior tropical forest atmosphere. The leaves of Ctenanthe Amagris close at night like the others. The leaves of Ctenanthe Amagris close upwards at night like other prayer plants. Ctenanthe Burle Marxii Amagris is slow growing with light gray-green oval leaves and dramatic dark green curved stripes. The leaves are beautifully offset by a dark purple stem and underside.
|Common Name||Ctenanthe Burle Marxii Amagris,Calathea Amabilis|
Ctenanthe Burle Marxii Amagris, Calathea Amabilis Planting and Care
- Keep the soil moist with regular watering, but don’t let the soil get soggy.
- It needs high humidity to keep the foliage looking well.
- Prune old or yellowed leaves.
- Growing indoors, Calathea Amabilis plant thrives in indirect light, high humidity & temperatures between 18°C – 24°C.
- Once a week, wipe the leaves with a damp cloth.
- Apply balanced fertilizer once in a month.
Once a week
2 reviews for Ctenanthe Burle Marxii Amagris – Plant
Based on 02 rating(s)
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 02 customer(s)
nice calathea plant. superb service. good packingJanuary 25, 2022Verified Purchase
beautiful plant. delivered it yesterday. on time deliveryJanuary 6, 2022Verified Purchase